Occupying the ground floor of the historic Westin hotel downtown Columbus, Bar Cicchetti is a rustically refined eatery by celebrity chef, hospitality developer and TV personality Fabio Viviani, offering seasonally inspired dishes, including elevated takes on his favorite comfort classics.
It sets the standard in culinary excellence, blending the welcoming charm of the traditional Italian restaurant with the elegance of the most exciting destinations. The name itself, meaning “to share,” encourages guests to connect with one another over a reinvented selection of Italian crowd favorites and refined cocktails.
Fabio Viviani, best known for his participation in Bravo’s Top Chef Season 5 and 8, has over 35 venues in the U.S., including successful locations in more than a dozen states nationwide.
We are looking for those who are motivated by an intense passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests to join our team. If this sounds like an environment you would enjoy, we would love to hear from you.
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Greeting parties as they arrive with a welcoming and accommodating attitude
- Distribute menus to guest as they are seated
- Ensure that guest’s feel important and welcome in the restaurant throughout their entire stay
- Be responsive to phone calls
- Manage seating and reservations to ensure guests get the best experience
- Acknowledge guests when they arrive and leave
- Communicating effectively with both guests and team-members
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and guests
- A desire to succeed in a progressive, exciting, and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to follow directions
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized during busy service times
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 10+ pounds repetitively
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Hosting, guest service experience preferred