Bar Cicchetti by innovative celebrity chef Fabio Viviani sets the standard in culinary excellence. Blending the welcoming charm of the traditional Italian restaurant with the structured elegance of the most bragging-forward NYC destinations, bar Cicchetti a perfect addition to the hip and up-and-coming area of town where new development is welcomed and adds a breath of fresh air.
Fabio Viviani, best known for his participation in Bravo’s Top Chef Season 5 and 8, has over 35 venues in the U.S., including successful locations in Florida, Illinois, Oklahoma, California, West Virginia. Pennsylvania, Indiana, Tennessee, and New York.
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner.
- Ensure that guests feel important and welcome in the restaurant.
- Look for ways to consolidate service and increase table turns.
- Serve the Guest in an accommodating manner.
- Pre-bus tables; maintain table cleanliness, bus tables.
- Looks for ways to avoid waste and limit costs.
- Assist in keeping the restaurant clean and safe.
- Deliver food and beverages to any table as needed.
- Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures.
- Resolve guest complaints.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests.
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests.
- Minimum 1 year serving experience.
- Excellent communication skills: This position involves interaction with the public and as such requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Self-motivated with the ability to follow directions.
- Ability to get tasks done with little or no supervision.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Must maintain a degree of cleanliness.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 10+ pounds repetitively.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.