Chuck Lager America’s Tavern is dedicated to creating new stories and adventures for our customers to share for years to come. We are committed and confident in our menu, perfected by Celebrity Chef Fabio Viviani, our vast offerings of craft bourbons and ice cold beers, and our amazing decadent desserts and spiked milkshakes.
No matter if it’s old college friends, co-workers, or family, we want everyone to know that Chuck Lager America’s Tavern makes getting together better.
If you believe in this idea and vision, it’s time to help build that next great story.
More about our partner, Fabio Viviani. Fabio was on three seasons of the television competition show Top Chef and won the title of “Fan Favorite.” When you meet him, you will understand why. He is a celebrity without the celebrity ego. His drive for excellence and true culinary talent make him a celebrated and revered chef.
Position: Prep Cook
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Ensure that guest’s feel important and welcome in the restaurant
- Refer to Daily Prep List at the start of each shift for assigned duties.
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Understands and complies with quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work-station area including tables, shelves, walls grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range, refrigeration equipment etc.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and team-members
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40+ pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)