Chuck Lager America’s Tavern is dedicated to creating new stories and adventures for our customers to share for years to come. We are committed and confident in our menu, perfected by Celebrity Chef Fabio Viviani, our vast offerings of craft bourbons and ice cold beers, and our amazing decadent desserts and spiked milkshakes.
No matter if it’s old college friends, co-workers, or family, we want everyone to know that Chuck Lager America’s Tavern makes getting together better.
If you believe in this idea and vision, it’s time to help build that next great story.
More about our partner, Fabio Viviani. Fabio was on three seasons of the television competition show Top Chef and won the title of “Fan Favorite.” When you meet him, you will understand why. He is a celebrity without the celebrity ego. His drive for excellence and true culinary talent make him a celebrated and revered chef.
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Ensure that guest’s feel important and welcome in the restaurant
- Look for ways to consolidate service and increase table turns
- Serve the Guest in an accommodating manner
- Pre-bus tables; maintain table cleanliness, bus tables
- Looks for ways to avoid waste and limit costs
- Assist in keeping the restaurant clean and safe
- Deliver food and beverages to any table as needed
- Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures
- Resolve guest complaints
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- Minimum 1 year serving experience
- Excellent communication skills: This position involves interaction with the public and as such requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Self-motivated with the ability to follow directions
- Ability to get tasks done with little or no supervision
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Must maintain a degree of cleanliness
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 10+ pounds repetitively
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time