Chuck Lager America’s Tavern is dedicated to creating new stories and adventures for our customers to share for years to come. We are committed and confident in our menu, perfected by Celebrity Chef Fabio Viviani, our vast offerings of craft bourbons and ice cold beers, and our amazing decadent desserts and spiked milkshakes.
No matter if it’s old college friends, co-workers, or family, we want everyone to know that Chuck Lager America’s Tavern makes getting together better.
If you believe in this idea and vision, it’s time to help build that next great story.
More about our partner, Fabio Viviani. Fabio was on three seasons of the television competition show Top Chef and won the title of “Fan Favorite.” When you meet him, you will understand why. He is a celebrity without the celebrity ego. His drive for excellence and true culinary talent make him a celebrated and revered chef.
Position: Assistant General Manager
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Ensure that guest’s feel important and welcome in the restaurant
- Ensure the excellence of the service and hospitality provided by the entire team
- Lead and coach the team towards achieving exceptional guest service and employee satisfaction results
- Ensure effective hiring, training, development, promotion and performance management
- Guide all unit departments in upholding the excellence and efficiency of the business operations
- Assist in managing all P&L considerations according to budget; verifying all payroll on a per pay period basis when necessary
- Ensure the business delivers on the brand promise while achieving desired profitability
- Assist in developing and implementing creative strategies for revenue enhancement and cost containment
- Running hands-on shifts during volume periods
- Adheres to, and ensures all team-members adhere to, all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- 7+ years of experience in Restaurant/Hospitality Leadership preferred
- Proficient knowledge of systems and processes in food cost management
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to lead and empower a team
- Excellent communicate skills to effectively work and guide the management team and team members as well as speaking with guests
- Ability to taste and evaluate food and beverage products
- Must be flexible with schedule and able to work different shifts and shifts with undefined end times
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 20+ pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s degree preferred