Chuck Lager America’s Tavern is dedicated to creating new stories and adventures for our customers to share for years to come. We are committed and confident in our menu, perfected by Celebrity Chef Fabio Viviani, our vast offerings of craft bourbons and ice cold beers, and our amazing decadent desserts and spiked milkshakes.
No matter if it’s old college friends, co-workers, or family, we want everyone to know that Chuck Lager America’s Tavern makes getting together better.
If you believe in this idea and vision, it’s time to help build that next great story.
More about our partner, Fabio Viviani. Fabio was on three seasons of the television competition show Top Chef and won the title of “Fan Favorite.” When you meet him, you will understand why. He is a celebrity without the celebrity ego. His drive for excellence and true culinary talent make him a celebrated and revered chef.
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Greeting parties as they arrive with a welcoming and accommodating attitude
- Distribute menus to guest as they are seated
- Ensure that guest’s feel important and welcome in the restaurant throughout their entire stay
- Be responsive to phone calls
- Manage seating and reservations to ensure guests get the best experience
- Acknowledge guests when they arrive and leave
- Communicating effectively with both guests and team-members
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and guests
- A desire to succeed in a progressive, exciting, and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to follow directions
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized during busy service times
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 10+ pounds repetitively
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Hosting, guest service experience preferred