Osteria OKC is a full-service restaurant and craft bar dedicated to offering a bold and fresh perspective on classic Italian food, with a communal, neighborhood appeal.
Nestled in Oklahoma City’s Nichols Hills Plaza, ingredients sourced from regional farms will come together to highlight cuisine from Northern, Central and Southern Italy.
More about our Partners:
Chef Fabio Viviani continually develops new flavors and shares recipes that inspire a seasonally-charged menu. Chef Viviani's classic approach to cuisine is infused with influence from, Oklahoma native - Chef Jonathon Stranger’s - own creativity and attention to detail in everything from ingredients to ambience.
Position: Line Cook
- Provide quality and genuine hospitality in a timely manner
- Ensure that guest’s feel important and welcome in the restaurant
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment, etc.
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in kitchen preparation and /or cooking
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and team-members
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 20+ pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)