BABB Hospitality, in conjunction with Fabio Viviani Hospitality, is looking to add a Front of House Manager to our growing team.
About BABB Hospitality - Our philosophy is simple: People first. We obsess over the people we bring into our family. We focus on putting good in to get good out and set an industry leading standard believing if you take care of your people, the business will take care of itself.
We believe in seizing the moment and look to attract the best of the best as we grow and evolve into creating high quality concepts and other opportunities throughout the hospitality industry.
About Fabio Viviani Hospitality - Fabio Viviani has harbored a passion for food since his childhood in Florence, Italy. He hit the national spotlight in Bravo’s Top Chef seasons 5 and 8 - earning the “Fan Favorite” title - his on-screen appearances and off-screen successes have propelled him to become one of the most influential culinary and hospitality names in the country.
He has successfully launched multiple concepts and brands throughout the United States from Boston to Ft. Lauderdale to Chicago and Southern California since 2005.
Role: Front of House Manager
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Ensure that guest’s feel important and welcome in the restaurant
- Ensure the excellence of the service and hospitality provided by the entire team
- Lead and coach the team towards achieving exceptional guest service and employee satisfaction results
- Ensure effective hiring, training, development, promotion and performance management
- Guide all unit departments in upholding the excellence and efficiency of the business operations
- Assist in managing all P&L considerations according to budget; verifying all payroll on a per pay period basis when necessary
- Ensure the business delivers on the brand promise while achieving desired profitability
- Assist in developing and implementing creative strategies for revenue enhancement and cost containment
- Running hands-on shifts during volume periods
- Adheres to, and ensures all team-members adhere to, all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- 3+ years of experience in Restaurant/Hospitality Leadership preferred
- Proficient knowledge of systems and processes in food cost management
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to lead and empower a team
- Excellent communicate skills to effectively work and guide the management team and team members as well as speaking with guests
- Ability to taste and evaluate food and beverage products
- Must be flexible with schedule and able to work different shifts and shifts with undefined end times
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 20+ pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred