WHO WE ARE
The Fabio Viviani Hospitality Group is pleased to announce the launch of Tampa’s newest Pre-Prohibition Bar and Restaurant AMENDMENT XXI! We are edgy, fun, and create a world where decadence meets the beauty of indulging in the forbidden! What does even that mean?! It means we’ve taken a craft cocktail approach to our bar, showing love to the classics all while propelling them to new heights, and then some! All of this is done flawlessly by blending the culinary side with the Visionary International Chef himself, Fabio Viviani. Think handmade pasta, dry-aged steaks, delicious comfort bites, and a hand selected wine menu. With this amazing fusion in mind, AMENDMENT XXI is sure to be a favorite for all who walk through the door. If all of this sounds like FUN to you, and you believe in the idea and vision - then it’s time to help us build this experience for our guests.
Position: Prep Cook
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Ensure that guest’s feel important and welcome in the restaurant
- Refer to Daily Prep List at the start of each shift for assigned duties.
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Understands and complies with quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work-station area including tables, shelves, walls grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range, refrigeration equipment etc.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and team-members
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40+ pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)