Chuck Lager America’s Tavern is dedicated to creating new stories and adventures for our customers to share for years to come. We are committed and confident in our menu, perfected by Celebrity Chef Fabio Viviani, our vast offerings of craft bourbons and ice cold beers, and our amazing decadent desserts and spiked milkshakes.
No matter if it’s old college friends, co-workers, or family, we want everyone to know that Chuck Lager America’s Tavern makes getting together better.
If you believe in this idea and vision, it’s time to help build that next great story.
More about our partner, Fabio Viviani. Fabio was on three seasons of the television competition show Top Chef and won the title of “Fan Favorite.” When you meet him, you will understand why. He is a celebrity without the celebrity ego. His drive for excellence and true culinary talent make him a celebrated and revered chef.
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Ensure that guest’s feel important and welcome in the restaurant
- Provides guest service by assuring that all tableware, glassware, chinaware, and cooking utensils are sanitary and clean including:
- Scrapes and pre-rinses food from dirty dishes and places them in dish washing machine.
- Washes pots, pans and trays by hand and/or machine.
- Completes all assigned prep work.
- Removes trash and garbage to dumpster area.
- Washes work area tables, walls, refrigerator equipment, cooking equipment and floors.
- Cleans garbage cans and trash receptacles.
- Assembles, maintains and breaks down dish machine.
- Carefully monitors the operation of the kitchen and alerts the of potential problems
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 30+ pounds
- Ability to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on both high and low shelves.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours with required and appropriate breaks)
- Work in hot and cold temperature extremes subject to fluctuations for long periods of time
- Work around, handle, operate, and control hot equipment and products in a safe manner
- Work at a pace consistent with changing business volume and demands
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep kitchen operating to standard and to set a positive example