Chuck Lager America’s Tavern is dedicated to creating new stories and adventures for our customers to share for years to come. We are committed and confident in our menu, perfected by Celebrity Chef Fabio Viviani, our vast offerings of craft bourbons and ice cold beers, and our amazing decadent desserts and spiked milkshakes.
No matter if it’s old college friends, co-workers, or family, we want everyone to know that Chuck Lager America’s Tavern makes getting together better.
If you believe in this idea and vision, it’s time to help build that next great story.
More about our partner, Fabio Viviani. Fabio was on three seasons of the television competition show Top Chef and won the title of “Fan Favorite.” When you meet him, you will understand why. He is a celebrity without the celebrity ego. His drive for excellence and true culinary talent make him a celebrated and revered chef.
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Prepares alcoholic beverages for servers and guests at the bar
- Prepares consistent beverages following recipes in a timely manner
- Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures
- Understand and provide information to guests regarding all menu items available
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and deals with intoxicated guests
- Ensures a clean, sanitized and well stocked bar
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- Knowledge of how to make common drinks and the ability to follow the recipe for new drinks
- Minimum 2 years bartending experience
- Excellent communication skills with guests and team-members
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 30+ pounds repetitively
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time