Curfew by Fabio Viviani is a full-service restaurant and craft bar dedicated to offering a bold and fresh perspective on classic Italian and American food, with a communal, neighborhood appeal.
Located in the heart of Chicago's Magnificent Mile, this is a unique opportunity to help build something new. This is a great environment to be creative, working alongside passionate, talented people.
It's time to help us build the next great experience for Chicago. If you want to join us, please reach out to set up a time to chat. We look forward to hearing from you
More about our leader, Fabio Viviani. Fabio was on two seasons of the television competition show Top Chef and won the title of “Fan Favorite.” When you meet him, you will understand why? His drive for excellence and true culinary talent makes him a celebrated and revered chef. He is a celebrity without the celebrity ego.
Position: Prep Cook
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Ensure that guest’s feel important and welcome in the restaurant
- Refer to Daily Prep List at the start of each shift for assigned duties.
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Understands and complies with quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work-station area including tables, shelves, walls grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range, refrigeration equipment etc.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and team-members
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40+ pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)