Fabio Viviani Hospitality is looking to add a Marketing Manager to the team!
Fabio Viviani has harbored a passion for food since his childhood in Florence, Italy. He hit the national spotlight in Bravo’s Top Chef seasons 5 and 8 - earning the “Fan Favorite” title - his on-screen appearances and off-screen successes have propelled him to become one of the most influential culinary and hospitality names in the country.
He has successfully launched multiple concepts and brands throughout the United States from Boston to Ft. Lauderdale to Chicago and Southern California since 2005.
The Role: Marketing Manager
Location: Chicago, IL or Remote
- Lead all aspects of sales and marketing including lead development: guerilla efforts; placing outbound cold calls and tracking cold call efforts of the team; attending various community meetings to strengthen visibility.
- Lead all aspects of marketing including lead development: guerilla efforts; placing outbound cold calls, attending various community meetings to strengthen visibility.
- Developing marketing strategies for new products
- Use and deploy all current platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, text message services, email sequence campaign and more
- Organizing promotional events and coordinating day-of deliveries and staffing
- Reviewing current marketing campaigns for weaknesses and developing solutions within budget constraints
- Analyzing website click-to-purchase conversion rates and the effectiveness of promotions to determine what drives sales
- Identifying potential new markets and creating a plan to enter the market
- Partnering with product development and buying teams to estimate product demand
- Brainstorming fresh advertising ideas with senior management
- Proper deposit tracking/transaction completion
- 4 to 5 years of marketing experience for hospitality venue
- Extensive knowledge of how to use and deploy all current platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, text message services, email sequence campaign and more
- Ability to travel out of state for 3-4 days on occasion
- Ability to manager projects involving large groups of people
- Knowledge of marketing-related business practices, including advertising, market research, technology and budgeting
- Proficient with marketing-related software programs
- Demonstrated history of planning successful product launches and events
- Effective communication skills and adaptable communication style for interacting with team members, upper management and clients
- Time management and organization skills to plan and execute both large and small marketing projects and initiatives
- Leadership skills to motivate team members and manage conflicts
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for coming up with ideas to increase demand for products and services