WHO WE ARE
The Fabio Viviani Hospitality Group is pleased to announce the launch of Tampa’s newest Pre-Prohibition Bar and Restaurant AMENDMENT XXI! We are edgy, fun, and create a world where decadence meets the beauty of indulging in the forbidden! What does even that mean?! It means we’ve taken a craft cocktail approach to our bar, showing love to the classics all while propelling them to new heights, and then some! All of this is done flawlessly by blending the culinary side with the Visionary International Chef himself, Fabio Viviani. Think handmade pasta, dry-aged steaks, delicious comfort bites, and a hand selected wine menu. With this amazing fusion in mind, AMENDMENT XXI is sure to be a favorite for all who walk through the door. If all of this sounds like FUN to you, and you believe in the idea and vision - then it’s time to help us build this experience for our guests.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for genuine, passionate, and knowledgeable bartenders who excel in creating memorable guest experiences through craft cocktails. More detailed list below.
- Provide the highest quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Expertly crafts alcoholic beverages for servers and guests at the bar.
- Prepares amazing and consistent beverages following recipes in a timely manner
- Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures
- Understand and provide information to guests regarding all menu items available
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and deals with intoxicated guests
- Ensures a clean, sanitized and well stocked bar
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Knowledge of how to make commonly requested cocktails and the ability to follow the recipes for an elevated drink making program
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- Minimum 2 years bartending experience
- Excellent communication skills with guests and team-members
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 30+ pounds repetitively
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time