Bar Cicchetti is a full-service restaurant and craft bar dedicated to offering a bold and fresh perspective on northern Mediterranean flavors, with a communal, neighborhood appeal.
Nestled in Oklahoma City’s Deep Deuce Neighborhood on 2nd Street, ingredients sourced from regional farms will come together to highlight cuisine and cocktails from around the Mediterranean with an additional focus of Oklahoma Beers on tap.
More about our Partners:
Chef Fabio Viviani continually develops new flavors and shares recipes that inspire a seasonally-charged menu. Chef Viviani's classic approach to cuisine is infused with influence from, Oklahoma native - Chef Jonathon Stranger’s - own creativity and attention to detail in everything from ingredients to ambience.
*Please note that applicants should be able and willing to work at either location.
- Provide quality and genuine hospitality in a timely manner
- Prepares alcoholic beverages for servers and guests at the bar
- Prepares consistent beverages following recipes in a timely manner
- Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures
- Understand and provide information to guests regarding all menu items available
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and deals with intoxicated guests
- Ensures a clean, sanitized and well stocked bar
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- Knowledge of how to make common drinks and the ability to follow the recipe for new drinks
- Minimum 2 years bartending experience
- Excellent communication skills with guests and team-members
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 30+ pounds repetitively
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time