Bar Cicchetti by innovative celebrity chef Fabio Viviani sets the standard in culinary excellence. Coming to the heart the financial district in Boston, Bar Cicchetti featuring an authentic Italian foundation while integrating a magnetic structured elegance of the most alluring and forward Bostonian locations.
Fabio Viviani, best known for his participation in Bravo’s Top Chef Season 5 and 8, has over 35 venues in the U.S., including successful locations in Florida, Illinois, Oklahoma, California, Michigan, West Virginia. Pennsylvania, Indiana, Tennessee, and New York.
With this golden opportunity, it gives us great pleasure to announce that we are taking applications to join our exceptional team…
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner.
- Prepares alcoholic beverages for servers and guests at the bar.
- Prepares consistent beverages following recipes in a timely manner.
- Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures.
- Understand and provide information to guests regarding all menu items available.
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and deals with intoxicated guests.
- Ensures a clean, sanitized and well stocked bar.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests.
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests.
- Knowledge of how to make common drinks and the ability to follow the recipe for new drinks.
- Minimum 2 years bartending experience.
- Excellent communication skills with guests and team-members
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 30+ pounds repetitively.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.