Curfew by Fabio Viviani is a full-service restaurant and craft bar dedicated to offering a bold and fresh perspective on classic Italian and American food, with a communal, neighborhood appeal.
Located in the heart of Chicago's Magnificent Mile, this is a unique opportunity to help build something new. This is a great environment to be creative, working alongside passionate, talented people.
It's time to help us build the next great experience for Chicago. If you want to join us, please reach out to set up a time to chat. We look forward to hearing from you
More about our leader, Fabio Viviani. Fabio was on two seasons of the television competition show Top Chef and won the title of “Fan Favorite.” When you meet him, you will understand why? His drive for excellence and true culinary talent makes him a celebrated and revered chef. He is a celebrity without the celebrity ego.
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner.
- Ensure that guests feel important and welcome in the restaurant.
- Look for ways to consolidate service and increase table turns.
- Serve the Guest in an accommodating manner.
- Pre-bus tables; maintain table cleanliness, bus tables.
- Looks for ways to avoid waste and limit costs.
- Assist in keeping the restaurant clean and safe.
- Deliver food and beverages to any table as needed.
- Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures.
- Resolve guest complaints.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests.
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests.
- Minimum 1 year serving experience.
- Excellent communication skills: This position involves interaction with the public and as such requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Self-motivated with the ability to follow directions.
- Ability to get tasks done with little or no supervision.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Must maintain a degree of cleanliness.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 10+ pounds repetitively.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.