Excellence is coming to Lake Zurich, at a restaurant called LAGO, the creation and vision of Fabio Viviani.
With an emphasis on steak and fine libation you will experience Italian tradition with an innovative twist. The cuts are only the thickest and finest and the seafood is unsurpassed.
The atmosphere is relaxed, while at the same time, sophisticated with a Neighborhood feel. You may even catch a glimpse of Fabio himself.
If you believe in this idea and vision, it’s time to help us build the next great experience for our guests.
Position: Prep Cook
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Ensure that guest’s feel important and welcome in the restaurant
- Refer to Daily Prep List at the start of each shift for assigned duties.
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Understands and complies with quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work-station area including tables, shelves, walls grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range, refrigeration equipment etc.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and team-members
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40+ pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)