Bar Cicchetti by innovative celebrity chef Fabio Viviani sets the standard in culinary excellence. Coming to the heart the financial district in Boston, Bar Cicchetti featuring a traditional Italian foundation from the most famous regions and cities of Italy, while integrating a magnetic structured elegance of the most alluring and forward Bostonian locations.
Fabio Viviani, best known for his participation in Bravo’s Top Chef Season 5 and 8, has over 35 venues in the U.S., including successful locations in Florida, Illinois, Oklahoma, California, Michigan, West Virginia. Pennsylvania, Indiana, Tennessee, and New York.
With this golden opportunity, it gives us great pleasure to announce that we are taking applications to join our exceptional team…
Position: Line Cook
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner.
- Ensure that guests feel important and welcome in the restaurant.
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, and other food items for. cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies, and procedures.
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary workstation area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range, and refrigeration equipment, etc.
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly.
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests.
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in kitchen preparation and /or cooking
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen, and team-members.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 20+ pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)