Occupying the ground floor of the historic Westin hotel downtown Columbus, Bar Cicchetti is a rustically refined eatery by celebrity chef, hospitality developer and TV personality Fabio Viviani, offering seasonally inspired dishes, including elevated takes on his favorite comfort classics.
It sets the standard in culinary excellence, blending the welcoming charm of the traditional Italian restaurant with the elegance of the most exciting destinations. The name itself, meaning “to share,” encourages guests to connect with one another over a reinvented selection of Italian crowd favorites and refined cocktails.
Fabio Viviani, best known for his participation in Bravo’s Top Chef Season 5 and 8, has over 35 venues in the U.S., including successful locations in more than a dozen states nationwide.
We are looking for those who are motivated by an intense passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests to join our team. If this sounds like an environment you would enjoy, we would love to hear from you.
Position: Servers Assistant
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Ensure that guest’s feel important and welcome in the restaurant
- Communicate with server and hostess to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service.
- Promptly greet guests as they are seated and offer beverages
- Pre-bus, clear and wipe tables after guests leave
- Take soiled table ware to dish room and unload, sort and stack silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in designated areas in the soiled dish drop off area
- Respond appropriately to guest requests. Communicate guest requests to server as needed
- Assist server as needed with food delivery, especially with large parties and during peak periods.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- Previous busser/runner or servers assistant experience
- Excellent communication skills: This position involves interaction with the public and as such requires the ability to clearly communicate verbally
- Self-motivated with the ability to follow directions
- Ability to get tasks done with little or no supervision
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Must maintain a degree of cleanliness
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 10+ pounds repetitively
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time