Curfew by Fabio Viviani is a full-service restaurant and craft bar dedicated to offering a bold and fresh perspective on classic Italian and American food, with a communal, neighborhood appeal.
Located in the heart of Chicago's Magnificent Mile, this is a unique opportunity to help build something new. This is a great environment to be creative, working alongside passionate, talented people.
It's time to help us build the next great experience for Chicago. If you want to join us, please reach out to set up a time to chat. We look forward to hearing from you
More about our leader, Fabio Viviani. Fabio was on two seasons of the television competition show Top Chef and won the title of “Fan Favorite.” When you meet him, you will understand why? His drive for excellence and true culinary talent makes him a celebrated and revered chef. He is a celebrity without the celebrity ego.
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner.
- Prepares alcoholic beverages for servers and guests at the bar.
- Prepares consistent beverages following recipes in a timely manner.
- Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures.
- Understand and provide information to guests regarding all menu items available.
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and deals with intoxicated guests.
- Ensures a clean, sanitized and well stocked bar.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests.
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests.
- Knowledge of how to make common drinks and the ability to follow the recipe for new drinks.
- Minimum 2 years bartending experience.
- Excellent communication skills with guests and team-members
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 30+ pounds repetitively.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.