At 9 Prime, we are committed to delivering a luxurious steakhouse experience that combines top quality cuts of meat with outstanding service in an atmosphere of sophisticated style and elegance. We strive to bring a unique and enriching culinary experience to every customer by sourcing only the best local ingredients to create artfully crafted dishes, expanding our award-winning wine list and providing an exemplary dining experience for our guests. We aim to be the premier steakhouse in our region and to continually enhance our offerings so that every experience is unforgettable.
Position: Prep Cook
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Ensure that guest’s feel important and welcome in the restaurant
- Refer to Daily Prep List at the start of each shift for assigned duties.
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Understands and complies with quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work-station area including tables, shelves, walls grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range, refrigeration equipment etc.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and team-members
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40+ pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)