Occupying the ground floor of the historic Westin hotel downtown Columbus, Bar Cicchetti is a rustically refined eatery by celebrity chef, hospitality developer and TV personality Fabio Viviani, offering seasonally inspired dishes, including elevated takes on his favorite comfort classics.
It sets the standard in culinary excellence, blending the welcoming charm of the traditional Italian restaurant with the elegance of the most exciting destinations.
The name itself, meaning “to share,” encourages guests to connect with one another over a reinvented selection of Italian crowd favorites and refined cocktails.
Fabio Viviani, best known for his participation in Bravo’s Top Chef Season 5 and 8, has over 35 venues in the U.S., including successful locations in more than a dozen states nationwide.
We are looking for those who are motivated by an intense passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests to join our team. If this sounds like an environment you would enjoy, we would love to hear from you.
Position: General Manager
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Ensure that guest’s feel important and welcome in the restaurant
- Ensure the excellence of the service and hospitality provided by the entire team
- Lead and coach the team towards achieving exceptional guest service and employee satisfaction results
- Ensure effective hiring, training, development, promotion and performance management
- Guide all unit departments in upholding the excellence and efficiency of the business operations
- Assist in managing all P&L considerations according to budget, verifying all payroll on a per pay period basis when necessary
- Ensure the business delivers on the brand promise while achieving desired profitability
- Assist in developing and implementing creative strategies for revenue enhancement and cost containment
- Running hands-on shifts during volume periods
- Adheres to, and ensures all team-members adhere to, all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- 7+ years of experience in Restaurant/Hospitality Leadership preferred
- Proficient knowledge of systems and processes in food cost management
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to lead and empower a team