Curfew is the latest concept from Celebrity Chef, Fabio Viviani, in Memphis. Curfew is a full-service restaurant offering a modern perspective with an upscale casual appeal.
More about our partner, Fabio Viviani was on three seasons of the television competition show Top Chef and won the title of “Fan Favorite.” When you meet him, you will understand why. He is a celebrity without the celebrity ego. His drive for excellence and true culinary talent make him a celebrated and revered chef.
We are looking for those who are motivated by an intense passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests to join our team.
Position: Breakfast Cook
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Ensure that guest’s feel important and welcome in the restaurant
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment, etc.
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in kitchen preparation and /or cooking
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and team-members
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 20+ pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)