Bar Cicchetti is a full-service restaurant and craft bar dedicated to offering a bold and fresh perspective on northern Mediterranean flavors, with a communal, neighborhood appeal.
Nestled in Oklahoma City’s Deep Deuce Neighborhood on 2nd Street, ingredients sourced from regional farms will come together to highlight cuisine and cocktails from around the Mediterranean with an additional focus of Oklahoma Beers on tap.
More about our Partners:
Chef Fabio Viviani continually develops new flavors and shares recipes that inspire a seasonally-charged menu. Chef Viviani's classic approach to cuisine is infused with influence from, Oklahoma native - Chef Jonathon Stranger’s - own creativity and attention to detail in everything from ingredients to ambience.
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Ensure that guest’s feel important and welcome in the restaurant
- Provides guest service by assuring that all tableware, glassware, chinaware, and cooking utensils are sanitary and clean including:
- Scrapes and pre-rinses food from dirty dishes and places them in dish washing machine.
- Washes pots, pans and trays by hand and/or machine.
- Completes all assigned prep work.
- Removes trash and garbage to dumpster area.
- Washes work area tables, walls, refrigerator equipment, cooking equipment and floors.
- Cleans garbage cans and trash receptacles.
- Assembles, maintains and breaks down dish machine.
- Carefully monitors the operation of the kitchen and alerts the of potential problems
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 30+ pounds
- Ability to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on both high and low shelves.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours with required and appropriate breaks)
- Work in hot and cold temperature extremes subject to fluctuations for long periods of time
- Work around, handle, operate, and control hot equipment and products in a safe manner
- Work at a pace consistent with changing business volume and demands
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep kitchen operating to standard and to set a positive example