We are pleased to announce the launch of Taverna Costale in St. Petersburg, FL and are looking to welcome a Host to join our team. Our daily aim is to provide a welcoming and supportive environment in which those we work alongside grow while providing a warm, welcoming experience for our guests.
Taverna Costale is a local family-owned restaurant, pairing approachable hospitality with an elevated menu designed by Top Chef Fabio Viviani. It is the perfect blend of a rustic Italian eatery, an energetic local tavern, and an upscale modern restaurant.
With an eclectic menu, including coastal creations, and a focus on exciting cocktails and craft beer from independent breweries, Taverna Costale is sure to be a favorite for those who want to gather with friends.
If you believe in this idea and vision, it’s time to help us build the next great experience for our guests.
It is an exciting opportunity and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Greeting parties as they arrive with a welcoming and accommodating attitude
- Distribute menus to guest as they are seated
- Ensure that guest’s feel important and welcome in the restaurant throughout their entire stay
- Be responsive to phone calls
- Manage seating and reservations to ensure guests get the best experience
- Acknowledge guests when they arrive and leave
- Communicating effectively with both guests and team-members
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and guests
- A desire to succeed in a progressive, exciting, and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to follow directions
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized during busy service times
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 10+ pounds repetitively
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Hosting, guest service experience preferred