Curfew is the latest concept from Celebrity Chef, Fabio Viviani, in Memphis, opening soon! Curfew is a full-service restaurant offering a modern perspective with an upscale casual appeal.
More about our partner, Fabio Viviani was on three seasons of the television competition show Top Chef and won the title of “Fan Favorite.” When you meet him, you will understand why. He is a celebrity without the celebrity ego. His drive for excellence and true culinary talent make him a celebrated and revered chef.
We are looking for those who are motivated by an intense passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests to join our team.
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Prepares alcoholic beverages for servers and guests at the bar
- Prepares consistent beverages following recipes in a timely manner
- Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures
- Understand and provide information to guests regarding all menu items available
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and deals with intoxicated guests
- Ensures a clean, sanitized and well stocked bar
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- Knowledge of how to make common drinks and the ability to follow the recipe for new drinks
- Minimum 2 years bartending experience
- Excellent communication skills with guests and team-members
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 30+ pounds repetitively
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time