We are pleased to announce the launch of Taverna Costale in St. Petersburg, FL and are looking to welcome an experienced Bartender to join our team. Our daily aim is to provide a welcoming and supportive environment in which those we work alongside grow while providing a warm, welcoming experience for our guests.
Taverna Costale is a local family-owned restaurant, pairing approachable hospitality with an elevated menu designed by Top Chef Fabio Viviani. It is the perfect blend of a rustic Italian eatery, an energetic local tavern, and an upscale modern restaurant.
With an eclectic menu, including coastal creations, and a focus on exciting cocktails and craft beer from independent breweries, Taverna Costale is sure to be a favorite for those who want to gather with friends.
If you believe in this idea and vision, it’s time to help us build the next great experience for our guests.
It is an exciting opportunity and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Prepares alcoholic beverages for servers and guests at the bar
- Prepares consistent beverages following recipes in a timely manner
- Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures
- Understand and provide information to guests regarding all menu items available
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and deals with intoxicated guests
- Ensures a clean, sanitized and well stocked bar
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- Knowledge of how to make common drinks and the ability to follow the recipe for new drinks
- Minimum 2 years bartending experience
- Excellent communication skills with guests and team-members
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 30+ pounds repetitively
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time