At 9 Prime, we are committed to delivering a luxurious steakhouse experience that combines top quality cuts of meat with outstanding service in an atmosphere of sophisticated style and elegance. We strive to bring a unique and enriching culinary experience to every customer by sourcing only the best local ingredients to create artfully crafted dishes, expanding our award-winning wine list and providing an exemplary dining experience for our guests. We aim to be the premier steakhouse in our region and to continually enhance our offerings so that every experience is unforgettable.
Position: Servers Assistant
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Ensure that guest’s feel important and welcome in the restaurant
- Communicate with server and hostess to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service.
- Promptly greet guests as they are seated and offer beverages
- Pre-bus, clear, and wipe tables after guests leave
- Take soiled table ware to dish room and unload, sort and stack silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in designated areas in the soiled dish drop off area
- Respond appropriately to guest requests. Communicate guest requests to server as needed
- Assist server as needed with food delivery, especially with large parties and during peak periods.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- Previous busser/runner or servers assistant experience
- Excellent communication skills: This position involves interaction with the public and as such requires the ability to clearly communicate verbally
- Self-motivated with the ability to follow directions
- Ability to get tasks done with little or no supervision
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Must maintain a degree of cleanliness
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 10+ pounds repetitively
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time