Blending the welcoming charm of a traditional Italian restaurant with the elegance of a modern coastal resort, Riviera by Fabio Viviani sets the standard in culinary excellence. Fabio Viviani, best known for his participation in Bravo’s Top Chef Season 5 and 8, has over 30 venues in the U.S., including successful locations in Florida, Illinois, Oklahoma, California, Michigan, West Virginia. Pennsylvania, Indiana, Tennessee and New York. Whether enjoying a craft cocktail in our plush lounge seating, indulging your palate in on the verdana patio or imbibing at our rooftop bar, Riviera offers the best of Ft. Lauderdale.
We are pleased to announce we are taking applications to join our team…
Position: Servers Assistant
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Ensure that guest’s feel important and welcome in the restaurant
- Communicate with bartenders to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service.
- Promptly greet guests as they are seated and offer beverages
- Pre-bus, clear and wipe bar after guests leave
- Take soiled table ware to dish room and unload, sort and stack silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in designated areas in the soiled dish drop off area
- Respond appropriately to guest requests. Communicate guest requests to server as needed
- Assist bartender as needed with food delivery, especially with large parties and during peak periods.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and beverage ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- Previous busser/runner/bar back or servers assistant experience
- Excellent communication skills: This position involves interaction with the public and as such requires the ability to clearly communicate verbally
- Self-motivated with the ability to follow directions
- Ability to get tasks done with little or no supervision
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Must maintain a degree of cleanliness
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 10+ pounds repetitively
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time